Loose Curly Side Braid With Dramatic Side Sweeps
Want to dish up a beautiful style out of your 2-day-old unwashed hair? I’ve got your back. Tie your delicate curly locks into a moderately loose side braid and jazz up the look with beautifully curved side sweeps. A glamorous hairstyle for a glamorous you!
What You Need
Heat protectant serum/spray
1.5 inch curling iron
How To Style
1. Prep your unwashed, dried hair with some texturizing spray and heat protectant.
2. Picking up 2 inch sections of hair at a time, curl all your hair.
3. Run your fingers through your curls to open them up and give them a messy look.
4. Part your hair on one side.
5. Leaving out your bangs, flip all your hair over one shoulder, braid it loosely, and secure it at the end with a hair elastic.
6. Pull out bits of hair from your braid to give it a messier look.
7. Pull your bangs back, twist them a couple of times, and pin them to the back of your head. Do the same on both sides.
8. Finish off with some light-hold hairspray to set the style in place.